I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. Your Nativity set is just like mine. I sold Avon back in the days I was a stay at home mom. I love it. 'On Ya'-ma
Hi Sandra, Glad we foound your Blog. How is Janice? Does she have a Blog? If so please tell her to send us the address to it so wwe can visit. Dad and daughter Mary in Tennessee
Im married and we are retired. Leo loves to go fishing and I love to read plus other things. we have 7 Children and 5 grandchildren 3 step grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren, 2 step great grands.I also love baseball and racing and a little bit of the Packer football games....I'm widowed now,Leo died of cancer sept 29, 2010. I miss him like he was part of me that left. I read a lot now and spend time on the computer.especially in winter.
Peace To All
ReplyDeleteMery Christmas & A Happy New Year
I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. Your Nativity set is just like mine. I sold Avon back in the days I was a stay at home mom. I love it. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas my friend!
ReplyDeleteHuggies...
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Helen
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours. Beautiful nativity scene. It is a wonderful Christmas for us.
ReplyDeleteHope the same for you.
Jack
Merry Christmas to you, my friend.
ReplyDeletedeb
Hi Sandra, Glad we foound your Blog. How is Janice? Does she have a Blog? If so please tell her to send us the address to it so wwe can visit. Dad and daughter Mary in Tennessee
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year..I see you are reading the Glen Beck book, I want to read that one too.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Yes, we had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you did too.
ReplyDelete