thank you for showing all the snow pictures! WOW!!! I wish we could get some snow like that!! So pretty! Loved the Christams pictures too! You have a fine family! Hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR !!! love carlene
Im married and we are retired. Leo loves to go fishing and I love to read plus other things. we have 7 Children and 5 grandchildren 3 step grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren, 2 step great grands.I also love baseball and racing and a little bit of the Packer football games....I'm widowed now,Leo died of cancer sept 29, 2010. I miss him like he was part of me that left. I read a lot now and spend time on the computer.especially in winter.
loved all the pics, ty for sharing.
ReplyDeleteglad you all had a nice Christmas.
huggies...
It does look cold, but more like a wonderland... all sugary and fluffy. Pretty sight.
ReplyDeleteSure is pretty to look at.
ReplyDeleteStay warm and snug, my friend. Even though it looks so pretty I bet it's really, really cold
deb
Our snow is all gone. It was in the 60's here yesterday. Unbelievable! The coming week is supposed to bring more our way!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful Sandra, lovely white Christmas. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
WOW, lot's of pictures. What a beautiful white Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
thank you for showing all the snow pictures! WOW!!! I wish we could get some snow like that!! So pretty! Loved the Christams pictures too! You have a fine family! Hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR !!!
ReplyDeletelove
carlene
2009 in Singapore.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!!