We got more snow last night and now its blowing and drifting.... very very cold too like a -25 wind chill.... needless to say I am staying inside.... Im lucky because Gary and Leo did the shoveling & snow blowing. It is not weather for snow men as its not warm enough so we won't be seeing any for awhile.... I love to see the different snow men people make..... Churches even got cancelled today and that doesn't happen around here much..... I suppose it would be pretty if it wasn't so darn coldSandra



We had 23 windchill this morning so I sympathize. I like your little picture.
ReplyDeleteI remember those days, as I'm originally from New England. But, I've been in Florida for 20 years now.
ReplyDeleteDon't get mad.....it was 81 degrees today!
Hugs, Rose
Strange isn't it? You have lots of snow and it is too cold to venture outside or build snowmen when over here most people would give anything to have snow, especially in time for Christmas. Stay warm.
ReplyDeleteIt is only 6 degrees here this morning. I'm sure of the wind chill but I'm sure it is well below that. Not much snow but there is some fine sparkly stuff blowing around out there. Take care and keep warm! 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteWith the accompanying picture, I can hardly imagine how cold it actually is there. It looks rather fun and Chrismas-y still.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are keeping warm...
How does the church inform everyone that its canceled? Via phone, radio announcement?
Take care.
This sure is miserable weather, and right before Christmas when I would like to be doing a little shopping. Tom doesn't mind it at all and insists on going to the farm every morning at 4 a.m. while I sit home and worry about him. I see that we are going to get in the 30's this weekend. That will be wonderful. At least if we go in the ditch we won't freeze.
ReplyDeleteHow much snow do you have now?
ReplyDeletecold here too. brrrr
ReplyDeletehave good week, & a beautiful Christmas.
huggies...