Monday, December 22, 2008


I found the topper for the tree so it is finished now..... I also did some cleaning today and stopped at the store to get new cushions for the dining chairs and then we got our groceries for our Christmas..... It is so cold out you would not believe and guess what........ More snow tonight and tomorrow..... another 8 inches. Its been a long time since we had so much snow for Christmas but when it warms up a bit the kids will have a blast on their Christmas holiday , sleding and sking and ice skating too..... Oh to be a kid again...... I remember Christmas' when we got the kids sleds and coasters and ice skates when they couldn't use them until after school started but every week end they were off.... Happy Happy memories!
Gary doesn't have to work until Friday so I won't be worrying about him and it should be a bit warmer by the week end and Christmas day the sun is even supposed to shine and I will be able to go to church..... Im happy. The kids are calling and say they will be here even if it snows...... thats a good thing.
oh and someone asked how we would know if there wasn't church.... they tell us on tv or the computer and radio..... My son said he made it to church last week but said their weren't many people there..... Gary said the roads were pretty slick today but we didn't have any problem.... Leo knows to drive slow but Gary said he spun around on the road in a complete circle.... good thing no cars around and it was on a side street..... Isn't winter GREAT hahahahaha
Be Happy
Sandra

11 comments:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful.

    Hugs,Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace To All
    Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. We drive slow to on the ice and if no one likes it they can go around us. You got hit pretty hard with the snow, also. I saw on the news there was a 100 car pile up somewhere. They could not see the cars in front of them. One guy was killed when he drove under a semi. Have a Merry Christmas in case I don,t talk to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful. I hope your family makes it there safely and that you all have a Merry Christmas. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tree is gorgeous!
    have a merry time.
    stay safe & warm too.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lucky to be having a White Christmas with lovely snow. LOved sledging when I was a child would do it yet if I thought nowbody was watching. Have a lovely Christmas Love Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, God bless and keep you this Holiday Season.

    love, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very cosy in your room, ready for Christmas. I saw on TV that there is such a lot of snow in some US States. I haven't seen one flake so far, apparently there was a little snow when I was on holidays. But since years I haven't seen real snow covering our grass !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It is 6 above zero but BUT NO NEW SNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Christmas Day now in Singapore.

    Merry Christmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas. Sherry keeps reading and telling me who she is reading now. She will not comment. She loves the Blog and the fish tank.
    Enjoy the White Christmas, the tree is beautiful.
    TAke care and have a great Christmas season!
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete