
How the tree looked out my computer room window on Christmas.... today it is 42 and raining and all the snow is off the tree today. Lucky we don't have to shovel rain is all I can say. its been raining all day and a lot of snow has melted but we still have plenty. We broke the all time record of snowfall for Dec so let it rain now. lol
So pretty. I miss snow like that. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI can not have written the abovecomment. If I did I must have been sicker than I felt. We have had lots of snow almost as much as you then I raised the shade yesterday and it was nearly gone aND IT was a shock to see grass and ground and bare pavement. I love the pictureds of family as well as scenic pics. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas. Lucy
ReplyDeleteAhhh, thanks for the snow pictures. Snow is beautiful and it does put you in a Christmas spirit. We always wanted a white Christmas, but out of about 70 of them we had six or seven. NC is real iffy on snow in the flat lands. Sometimes we would drive to the mountains to see some snow.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Jack
Have a wonderful and Happy New Year this New Year and all ahead of you. Lucy
ReplyDelete