It really has been so cold I haven't been out past the front door for 2 days.... It keeps snowing and today blowing like crazy so much so it seems to come right into the house.... I guess I will have to learn to like it for a couple of months now won't I? I just got a few new books to read and am still working on more slippers for my Daughter in law .... Im making a pretty light pink and white now.... not very practical but her favorite color.
Leo and Gary are spending a lot of time shoveling the snow and I have been working on Christmas cards too. I got a new address book I had to fill out and then put the names on the computer..... Maybe I will finish Monday because tomorrow is not a day I do work, lol
I will get used to it .... just you see....hahahaha does anyone ever get used to being frozen.... I do have a lot of warm clothes and maybe I will go and get a nice cup of hot chocolate.... that should do it.
Have a wonderful Sunday
Sandra



No, I don't ever get used to being cold. I just put more and more layers on. I found some great fleese pjs that I've been living in at home and I love them. So nice and warm. It's snowy and cold here and I'm the snow shoveler and will have to go outside come tomorrow morning and I know I don't want to do that at all. But I will.
ReplyDeleteHope your Sunday is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma
Charlie is adorable. What a great picture of him on the t.v. Everyone seems to get snow except us and we are the ones that would like it. I know our Grandsons would go ballistic if it did snow. Stay warm.
ReplyDeletesend hot chocolate my way cold here in Pa.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame Charlie for not siotting in that cold window. We live in an old house and even though we have storm windows and Joe uses caulking to seal the cracks, our windows frosts over in the winter. Love your blog, look.
ReplyDeleteOh my, Charlie is just too cute for words. He's got the right idea. I'll bet he was nice and warm up on the TV.
ReplyDeleteStay warm, my friend
deb
Charlie doesn't have much room to lay on top of the monitor but it is a warm place. Peaches and Twinkie look so cute in that picture. No snow here yet and may not be any this season. It's pretty cold though. Hugs, Helen
ReplyDeletei'm with charlie, no window seat when it c o l d!
ReplyDeletestay warm my friend.
huggies...
I suppose the TV generated just the right amount of warmth for him.
ReplyDeleteI used to have a cat that does that. A visual thermometer. When it gets too cold... in the tropics, I'd find our cat on the TV where it is warm.
ReplyDeleteYes it is distracting when a cat is on the TV, the tail is always in the way no matter how many times you'd pushed it aside... it would dangle down again. We learnt to live with such cuteness.
Sunday activity sounds like a good and warm plan. Good for you. Happy weekend!
Hi Sandra, Charlie looks so comfy sitting on top of the TV. How do cats do that without falling off I wonder?....lol! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
that Charlie...LOL..looks so comfy..isn't is a wonder how they can settle into such a small space..and sleep away!!! LOL..no snow here yet!! but sure looks like some on the way..all we have gotten so far is rain...and more of the same!!! I enjoy be frozen in the house LOL..from time to time...but don't like to be cold...always have my quilt handy when I sit down..and I asked Santa for a twin size heating blanket...to keep me warm when reading or watching TV...isn't that a good idea...LOL..prolly will have both the cat and dog in there with me...LOLOL...God Bless..hugs from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteHello! Sandra
ReplyDeletejust found you again....we used to comment on each others. but due to illness,I gave up for a time.Now transferred to blogger, but have only made an initial entry for now. I also used to comment on your Sisters Journal, who had a daughter Jenny?
Aileen...X