Speaking of Christmas Im really busy around here and haven't had much time with the computer..... I am very slow decorating ~ Is old age creaping up on me I wonder?
Any way when the house is nice and ready for Christmas.... if ever it gets that way I will take pictures..... for myself and show you a few too I guess.... just for the record. We have an artificial tree up and I got a Norfolk pine for the family room and set it on a little table and am having more fun with that..... someday I may just use one like that for our tree... :>)
The sun was shinning for awhile today and now it is so dark we have to turn on lights and its only 4...... the young couple accross the street is shoveling their driveway and it looks like they are having a hard time since they haven't shoveled it yet.... looks like much scraping.... another neighbor snow blowed it while they were at work the other day when we got the most snow but they needed to shovel it again and now its really hard..... Leo did a good job here along with Gary so I haven't shoveled yet. I'm afraid of falling so I got a pair of those spike things to put on my shoes and they work pretty good so maybe next time I will do a bit of shoveling..... last year I fell on the ice right on my back and could hardly get up... had to crawl to the door , so maybe the spikes will stop that from happening again.... I hope because I do like to shovel the snow.... its good exercise
so with that thought I will go and finish the last slipper so I can wrap them and get them ready for mailing..... Hope you are having a wonderful week end
Sandra



The snow really looks pretty. Hope you get all the Christmas decor finished. It's so hard to get everything done timely. Send us some snow. We NEVER have to shovel here. It never snows more than an inch or two. I'd love a good "snowed in" day.
ReplyDeleteSonya
That snow is so darn pretty. Wish we had soime. Please be careful if you go outside!!!!
ReplyDeletelove ya,
carlene
We only got a dusting here in northeast pa.
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy pictures of snow and of getting some here at our house...but so far..only rain..but this next week is supposed to get a bit dicey here..and icy to lol..and no I am not a snow shoveler..would rather hire the young men in the neighborhood to do the work...and the snow blower works great too...hubby got it out..turned it on..it sits right inside the garage door...waiting...and hopefully it will keep on waiting LOLOL...and I bet your decorations are pretty..looking forward to a pic or two...God Bless...hugs from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteWe had some snow yesterday that covered the ground and a little shoveling was needed but it was light stuff. This morning we have rain. It warmed up again. Crazy weather we are having. Next week we are to get more snow. Take care and no more slipping down on the ice for you!
ReplyDelete'OnYa'-ma
The snow looks beautiful but I'm glad I don't have to shovel anymore since I now live in Florida!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Oh snow! how lovely, I just wish it would snow here for Christmas. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
Sounds like a lot of work has been cut out for you... but the labor of love.
ReplyDeleteWith all the bitter cold, at the end of it is a White Christmas. Should be a magical time in your home.
Have a good and warm week ahead.
The snow looks very pretty where you are!! We are expecting an ice storm by tomorrow they said on the news. I am hoping the kids have the day off tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLisa
I miss scenes like that. I might just have to drive up to the mountains on Christmas Day.
ReplyDeleteYour picture is so pretty. We had snow last night too and I am waiting for daylight to see how it looks and take some pictures. Fortunately we don't get enough to have to shovel it. That could be pretty dangerous. I never thought about falling. I hope you didn't get hurt.
ReplyDelete