Thanks Pam for the award ..... I am trying to find 7 people but everytime I I look I see they already have the award....and am having a hard time with that.... I guess this is the last time I get any award...... Probably the first time too so I don't know what to do. LOL
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The awards can be befuddling. I had a lady get very upset at me over an award.
ReplyDeleteChristmas; at one time we bought the grandkids $25 or $50 savings bonds. When they reach 18 they get them. That was going to be the gift, but grandma felt they needed something under the tree, so a gift too.
Don't always comment but look in often and enjoy it.
Jack
For some reason lately I have to try twice to get a comment on, does everyone have that problem I wonder?
ReplyDeletejack
Good Morning ! We all seem to read alot of the same journals. You deserve the award anyway. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sandra. Love Joan
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving a comment on my journal. I have added myself as a follower of yours. Would love you to sign my guestbook. Your dogs are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations hon, well deserved dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!! So happy for you!!! And love that Charlie!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the birthday wishes. Congrats on the award.
ReplyDeleteCharlie has such beautiful eyes, I haven't seen a cat so far only camels here in Egypt, but they have beautiful eyes too !
ReplyDelete