Well we are all set for winter now....LOL we had better be because I believe it has arrived, winter coat time. Its only 29 now at noon. We will be settling in for a long winters night...LOL Leo is fishing today maybe the last time?????? wonder when the water will freeze but he will be there until it does.
Yesterday Gary and Leo went to the Packer game and they couldn't believe their luck at the good game they got to see.... they were warm enough except I think their faces were frozen.... they were still red when they got home but that was all that was cold. I stayed home and crocheted a pair of slippers for my daughter in law... at her request. I think she eats them as Im always making her more..... Im also reading a good book. "Dreams of my Father" a very good insight of Barack Obama... Im 1/3 through and its an easy book to read.
I think we decided to give our kids money and the younger grandchildren we will give gifts and just small packages for the rest to open along with the money. Sounds like a good idea to Leo so Im going along with it.... some I would like to buy gifts but then I don't know what to get others and maybe they will all be here at the same time so that can't happen
Leo is home already so guess its time for lunch.... Hope everyone is having a happy day
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fishing???? YIKES it's just too cold for fishing. :-)
ReplyDeletedeb
BrrrChill ! It is very cold and snowing here too. I don't know if you saw my comment in your last entry,but I have an award for you today over at my journal. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteIt is cold here too, though not as cold as that. We don`t get much snow here in the south of England. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
Tom tried fishing last week and said the wind was too cold. Leo is tough. I agree about the slippers ... the ones I knit don't seem to last long either. Glad to hear you solved the gift dilemma. I think you made a good choice.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra mild and rain for us today getting colder they say later this week. So is it fish for supper tonight? Love Joan.
ReplyDelete43 here today in pa.
ReplyDeleteBrrrrrrrr keepthat freezing weather over there Sabdra please LOL!!Leo must be a toughy to battle fishing in such cold weather.It's been a dark dreary rainy day here again but has forcast sunshine tomorrow I hope so.I wait for these fine days to Christmas shop.Still plaenty to get yet.Like you it's a hard choise but has to be done.Well done on knitting the slippers.Keep warm toast your toes he-he and Enjoy your book.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeletehttp://kath-mysimplerhymes2.blogspot.com/
Hi Sandra. So glad you follow my blog. I can't imagine fishing when it's that cold! Anything below sixty and I stay in where it's warm. I have been fishing in extreme cold but that was way back when.... love your cute dogs and kitty:)
ReplyDeleteIt is cold here also. It was really cold when I got up. Ice fishing is very popular here but not me. Iam not ready for that and if I am not ready now I never will be. I like your blog. Lucy
ReplyDelete