Monday, October 20, 2008

Pic of daughters family etc






Julie and her family went to the park and had their pictures taken.... I just had to put them in here because everyone looks so happy and I want to remember when it was taken.My Great Grandaughters are growing so fast
We had an uneventful week end..... Went to church Sunday .... the man that is running for congress was there (he did not talk or campaign) Makes me wonder if I should vote for him now. Wasn't going to but he is such a nice man but then the other guy is too so whoever makes it we lucked out I believe.

I was going to do yard work today but I just can't get going this morning. I have to push myself but I should remind myself how good I wil feel when I do.LOL
We got a new telephone yesterday too. One for my computer room. The one I had the numbers wore off and I couldn't see who was calling. very frustrating so I got a new one and it was not much money either.... it has covered buttons so I won't be wearing off the numbers. Wonder why that happened .... also wore off some of the numbers on my old keyboard...... does that happen to you?
Hope you are having a nice day and can push yourself to get at it this Monday morning
Sandra

16 comments:

  1. you have a beautiful daughter and her family are all great looking!!!

    glad you got a new phone; yep, I wear off my letters on keyboards but I type medical reports for a living so I'm on the computer using the keyboard at least 8 hours every day

    have a good day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice pics. Looks like everyone had a great time.

    I have about worn the M letter off my keyboard at work. Very strange and that's the only letter that is almost worn off :-)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family. Get busy on the yard work. I have some to do and I keep putting it off too. My irises need to be dug up and replanted and the ground is so hard I have been waiting for a little rain to help soften it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely family pics!
    i seem to always wear off a couple of letters only? weird, huh?
    hope you get your yard work done before winter comes.
    have a good week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter's family pictures are beautiful. I'd want to remember that kind of happiness too. I've never kept a keyboard long enough to wear off the letters yet. I usually wind up spilling something on it and needing a new one before that happens. Hope you get out and enjoy the beautiful day.
    'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Sandra, lovely family shots. Some mornings it is hard to get going I find my shower first things helps. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog site. Lov e the pictures this entry and the last. Yeah, I wear the E and S out on my key board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your first web page, the one with all the pictures on it and I am so glad you clicked on my followers list. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame you for wanting to post these, the pictures are priceless. How wonderfully endearing and happy everyone is! Great looking family. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to get to my yard work today and am having too much fun visiting all my friends in J Land... well, blogspot I should say. Takes some getting used to here. The pictures of your family are just beautiful. Love the cat picture too above this entry. Your home is very beautiful.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandra, thank you for your comment. I know what's going to happen byt no one else does. Keeping people in suspense is one of my few talents.

    I don't know how to reach you by email.

    DB - the Vagabond
    dbdacoba@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your encouraging commments. I hope that the therapy will bring me a ways but "but cane has been lingering in my mind " for some time. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog, your pictures are gorgous. Lots of followers too. I see there are a lot of things to add. I think blogspot is a lot better and easier than aol. I always wear off the little raised bump on my J and then I get my fingers on the wrong keys. I just got a new keyboard for fifty cents at the Boutique. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your family pic is just beautiful...and your bookshelf..looks a bit like mine LOL..cold here in KY...and hoping for a rainy day..God Bless..hugs from KY...Ora

    ReplyDelete