I took some pictures of our yard and fall in Wisconsin or at least my neighborhood. Then that night we had a big wind and it sounded like it was a big rain storm but it was just the leaves falling so at least half of the leaves that were on the trees are now in our yards. Leo had just raked them up and will be doing it again soon but first he must go fishing.... Why is it when the leaves are falling and the yard work needs to be done that its the best time to finally catch the big ones. LOL
Yesterday we got our flu shots and then grocery shopping and paying bills... a good day to get things finished as it was raining.
I wasn't going to watch the debates but we just had to,,,, haha have to know what the buzz is about. I sure do hope my guy wins..... it will be another sad 4 years if he doesn't I'm afraid. We haven't much longer to wait now thank goodness..... but waiting is better somehow then the other guy getting in........ oh boy.
Today is a cool sunny day.... the sun always makes it seem warmer so its a beautiful day... hope your day is nice today too
Sandra



great pictures thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteOh I love your garden Sandra I think I have said before.The leaves look lovely scattered on the ground but such hard work to sweep up.Thankyou for sharing your beautiful pictures.Have alovely Friday Take Care God Bless Kath
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pictures; having lived in Montana for 8 years, I miss the fall colors of leaves and even raking leaves, LOL; I remember one Halloween we had 70 mile per hour winds; it was amazing how many leaves were blown off the trees that day and it was weird but wherever they went, they were all gone the next day so we didn't have to rake until the next batch fell
ReplyDeleteglad you got your flu shots; thanks for the reminder; need to get mine
I'll be glad when the election is over; I caught bits and pieces of the debate last night
enjoy your day
betty
OH yes, pretty soon our leave will be everywhere. They are pretty but the clean up is tiring :-)
ReplyDeletedeb
Hi Sandra, lovely pictures of your garden really pretty with all the leaves. Hope you see todays pretty picture on your sidebar before it changes at the moment on your blog it is of two guys fishing. Think Leo will like it. Love JOan.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteYour garden looks gorgeous with all the Autumn colour. :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
SAndra,Thanks for stopping by!! I love having new visitors!! Plus of course you have a great name!! smile!! I have already voted and am trying to do the right thing this year. I do agree with what you said about the NEXT 4 years...praying is all we have left I think..
ReplyDeleteSAndy
Welcome Sandra. I like the pictures, they're beautiful, so is the lamp. Wow, you have a big family. I envy you.
ReplyDeleteDB - Vagabond Journeys
dbdacoba@aol.com
Evening Sandra, SO are you watching the ball game tonight?
ReplyDeleteStopped by to say hello. My goodness some of you have blogs that are so picturesque...
Blessings,
Lori
http://www.lorisletterbox.blogspot.com
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I'd coma and say hello and repay the compliment.
ReplyDeleteI don't envy you the leaf clearance. We only have one tree in our garden and that's bad enough!
B. x