We went to the vets today to get our dogs weighed and they lost weight in the 2 weeks since they started their diet. Peaches lost .6 and Twinkie lost .4 we are so happy its working.... the dogs are already more active.... Peaches weighed 13 and Twinkie 11 and they are supposed to weigh only 8 the vet said so we are going to have healthy pets... maybe if I lost some weight the same could be said about me..... ya think?
Went to Walgreens to get my meds and they had a sign on the window that said they are giving flu shots daily.... how convient that is. I think we will cancel our apt at the doctor and get ours there. Medicare is paying so that is good.
We got a little yard work done today too. Its such a beautiful day and all the trees are so pretty. But in a few days it will seem like winter because the leaves will probably be fallen and it will be getting colder. It was so warm yesterday and today ...... we were so warm last night we had to turn our air on.... and tomorrow Leo will no doubt want to turn the heat on.... haha
Hope you are having a wonderful day
Sandra



the lamp is beautiful, i love it.
ReplyDeletethe doggies are such cuties, saw their pics on side bar. :) glad to hear they're losing some weight... it's so hard to lose.
some of our pharmacies give out dhots too. medicare pays for mine also.
it's been rainy here today, & a little cooler. won't be long till winter weather is sitting in. brrr
have a good week.
huggies...
ps had to try this 3 times as the word verification kept getting me...grrr, i took it off mine.
Wow, what a beautiful lamp that is. I got my flu shot at work last week. Your doggies are cute. HUGS
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra the docs where I go here in England don't give the flu jabs unless you are over sixty five Grrr so almost another two yrs to wait yet.How rediculous I feel this is.The Lamp is beautiful my neice loves stained glass things and has a selection of items in her home like this.Enjoy sitting in yourlamplight.How Cosy.Good to read the doggies are losing weight shall we start the same diet heeee.Have a lovely day.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeleteNice lamp I bet it is one of those touch lamps?
ReplyDeleteThat lamp is pretty cool. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI think my big girl has lost a bit of weight but I'll be sure when she gets weight during her physical. If she hasn't lost weight I just hope she hasn't gained any :-)
deb
That really is a pretty lamp. I know you'll have many years of pleasure just looking at it. Also good to hear your furbabies are losing weight. It's so hard to keep them on a diet. They have such a knack for looking at you with sad eyes.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra Love you new lamp that will look so pretty on a winters evening when it is dark. Had my flu shot on Saturday so far so good. LOve Joan.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be wonderful if we could just change our food as easily as we can change dog food and loose weight. I know I would love to loose about 30 pounds. Your lamp is lovely. 'On Ya' - ma
ReplyDeletecame across your blog so hi! your lamp is beautiful! hugs
ReplyDeleteI got my flu shot yesterday. Was glad to get it out of the way. It cost me $30 though. I could have got it for $20 if I'd gone to my doctor but I just got it at the pediatrician's office when my daughter got hers to save the time. I wonder how much Walgreen's charge? Like your lamp. Good job for Peaches and Twinkie's diet. We have to watch our Tugie's weight too. She eats anything. Acts like she starving all the time and gives us the "I've not had anything to eat all day look"
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty lamp! WTG on your dogs losing weight! I need to really buckle down and get some more weight off of our corgi
ReplyDeleteit is neat that pharmacies are offering flu shots; I see that a lot in our area are starting to offer them too
betty
Your new lamp is so beautiful. You sure know how to pick them!
ReplyDelete