I got my new slippers and they fit perfect and match my light blue robe! easy on and easy off is what I like because my feet have a tendency to get too warm. I got them at Wal Mart and only $5...... I did well with those but I found a small tv I wanted but guess what they didn't have the small one so we left and Leo went to another wal mart to get one but they said it won't be in for at least a month so he got the next size. Just a 19" but set for the new tv what ever that is..... nice flat one. It's amazing how nice and small it is.
I'm watching the Packer game now..... It's a tough game because our quarterback has a sore arm..... Brett did well today. Sorta wish he was still here but then this gives Aaron a chance i guess.score is tied so far.... Hope we do better the second half
Hope your having a fun day...... Its kinda hot and humid here. Think I will go sit on the front porch and read a bit
Sandra



my dog loves chewing those up
ReplyDeletelove the slippers, they look so comfy.
ReplyDeletehave a good week.
huggies.
slippers look comfortable and warm!!! I'm in Southern California;just getting ready to start watching the Chargers game
ReplyDeletehope the rest of your evening is going good
betty
I love your slippers. They will be nice and cozy when the cold weather sets in. 'On Ya' - ma
ReplyDeleteI buy a new boot like pair of house shoes every year. Once winter arrives I'll wear them every moment at home, indoors and out...unless it is rainy.
ReplyDeleteHi there. Nice slippers :) I wear my slippers all the time and go through them quickly. I will have to go to walmart next time lol. take care
ReplyDeleteKris
Hi Sandra,sounds great weather you are having just now long may it continue. Its not quite warm enough here to sit out but sunny and mild just the same. Like the new slippers they are a must. Love Joan
ReplyDeleteYour slippers look very cosy Sandra what alovely blue too and a good price Hey!!Enjoy your book on th eporch.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDelete