Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Day

I wish I could get this little chapel larger. Its a little chapel in the woods my Grandfather and his brother-in-law built in 1925. I haven't been there but have seen pictures and maybe someday I will go.
Its a beautiful fall day today. I really should get outside and do something. It's cold but sunny so that makes it beautiful.... Leo is outside doing yard work but I just took a shower and don't want to take another one so here I sit at the computer.... He is focused though and I should leave him alone.. just hope Monday or Tuesday is another beautiful day so I can get something done. We have the front yard just about done and when it is I will take pictures. Then its the back... I have a little start back there so It shouldn't be too hard... It always looks so nice in the fall when we have all the plants cut back . Hate to take in the patio furniture though so that will probably wait until November.... We always have the front porch to sit on and its usually warmer there too because its on the sunny side of the house.
One of our tv stations is no longer on our cable(fighting about a contract) So we went and picked up an antenna and it works just fine.... not like the old days when it would be fuzzy....... but it sure reminds me of the old days and when I look at it it brings a smile to my face....
I had better get moving..... feel too guilty not doing anything.... did clean up the house a bit but can't just sit here.
Its so nice to see everyones new blogs
Sandra


7 comments:

  1. I have so much to do today and can't seem to get moving ... I love the chapel ... what a lovely place for prayer and quiet time. I re-added you so it should let you access the journal now.
    Lisa
    http://thatkentuckygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi It is hard when the end of the sitting out weather is over I love like you to sit and read in the sunshine can't wait till next summer. I think all us bloggers are a bit laxed this week and have been dodging the work a bit but we had to get sorted here. LOve Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get the inside of the house improvements done before winter sets in. Which means my yard is overgrown and going to be a bear if I don't get to it soon, by next winter. Add in trying to keep things moving smoothly with the upheaval of AOL...time? who has any these days. Have a great weekend dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture you put on the top title bar. Looks so simple and peaceful.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra,

    I`ve just popped over to say Hello. I wish it had been a beautiful day here but it has rained non-stop all day! :o(

    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping by trying to catch up on my followers. It is all taking such a long time on here. Beautiful chapel. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY SANDRA,
    THIS IS SHAY.
    HERE IS MY NEW JOURNAL.
    http://wwwshaysplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete