Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy cloudy day


Its raining its pouring an old man is snoring....... well it's not pouring now but it may as well be. Its not a good day to do yard work so I just cleaned a bit and opened my book and read..... Could do laundry after all it is Monday. Maybe I will yet.
Not much on tv either, I'm watching cnn and they are still worried about money. If they don't talk about elections its all about money. I guess they are really worried and I suppose I should be too. They say people are buying gold...... but the price of that is going up more than it was before.... I don't have any money in the stock market so so far we don't have to worry about it I guess...... Prices of everything will be going up I suppose...... I have enough stuff, Just have to worry about the necessities.... you know food and heat for the winter and "gas" for the car.
This blog site is getting better with each person that joins..... soon we will all get used to it and probably will like it more than aol. :>)
We went to church yesterday and they have one of the stained glass windows installed from the old church. It has been cleaned and fixed and is prettier than ever... Can hardly wait until we have them all installed..... maybe by Christmas I hope. Then we stopped at the store and I got a fall tablecloth and some pumpkin pot holders, a Paul Newman movie and some other things I needed.
When we got home a friend of Garys was over with his daughter and his girlfriends little girl and 2 of the cutest little puppies you ever wanted to see. Her dog had puppies and we almost bought one but Twinkie kinda snaped at it and I decided I had enough with my 2 dogs and cat....... But gee was it ever sweet. It was a Yorkie and only 6 weeks old....... Today Im happy I didn't cave in cuz boy would I be tired today ........ Puppies can be a lot of work, especially til they get house broken.
All our favorite teams lost yesterday _____ was a bad day for sport fans.
Well, thats about it for me today, Hope your having a good one
Sandra

11 comments:

  1. Oh yes, puppies are adorable but they are a huge amount of work. I'll stick with my two old girls :-)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sandra,well your new blog is looking great.This is very frustrating and so hard to learn for me but I am giving it my best shot LOL!!I cannot be without my Blogging friends no way Heeeee!! The puppy sounds delightful but they are hard work and all to keep.Things are just gonna get worse for sure.Best keep tabs on our expences just now I say.Oh well glad I found you I hope people find me soon LOL!!I feel so lonely just now Heeeeee.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were able to resist a tiny Yorkie pup, you are a strong woman.

    I'm learning all sorts of new tricks from the J-landers, stuff I had not taken the trouble to learn in the two years I've been blogging here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sandra ,how did you manage to put Shelfari on your sidebar I have been with them for ages and would like to put mine on. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we are worried about money here as well, just for necessities. It is great that so many have come over and yet the people that read me regularly, not all but some, no longer comment. I think lots are finding the same. Maybe commenting here is just too time consuming. Hope it improves.

    http://outsidelookingin-jeannette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see another entry from you so soon. Hopefully this new blog will keep you making them. I'm down to only one dog, and the dirty bird. The last of my old lady cats passed away in July. I'm thinking when the last old timer goes I'll have no more as you are right - puppies are alot of work. 'On Ya' -ma

    ReplyDelete
  8. raining in wisconsin , it should be snowing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra,

    I'm loving looking at the books on your bookcase. We have VERY similar tastes in books! I've added several there to my "to be read list".

    I used to have a Yorkie...adorable, but trust me....the hardest breed in the world to potty train! You made the right decision. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra,

    Your flowers look lovely, how do you keep them so nice at this time of year? That pup sounds so sweet but I agree, two dogs is enough. I did use to have two but now am down to one and I think that`ll be enough for me from now on. :o)

    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete