Tuesday, September 30, 2008

trying again


haha.... how funny I got it posted but in the same posting..... now I have to see if all I post in the same day will be in the same posting

7 comments:

  1. OK, I'm following you. Can't wait to see what you do with the place. :-)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're up and running. Will be checking in to see what's happening with you. Nice fall decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Glad I found you as the url you left on blogger didn't work. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, takes a while but you'll find it easier than aol after a while.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always your garden looks lovely. And you are doing just great. I hope to get better. 'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your tiny pumpkins are they real. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete