This is the beggining of an 11 year old boy's web cite/ I can't wait until he adds more
http://www.amonthofsunsets.com/
I just found out about this when a lady called in to QVC when Dr Dyer was on with his new book. she was this boys mother and she said he was making a web site etc and he asked her what was the name of the site and I happened to be lestening... I too hope to see more of his sunsets. Maybe being on summer vacation now he will have more time
I've been working in my yard now off and on and we have finally gotten our summer this week. I planted some flowers and some tomatoes in my tomato cage or whatever its called. Im sure I will be adding pictures if the plants grow... My hand hurts again so its hard to type.... so I hunt and peck :( Hope you are all enjoying your summer
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i tried the link, but it didn't work. sure you have it right?
ReplyDeletewill try later if i remember.
have a good week.
huggies...
The link worked for me. Is this someone you know? Beautiful pictures. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteThe link worked for me too and it it a beautiful site and very professional for an 11 year old. I hope there is a spot where we can follow this blog and see the beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteKay
What a beautiful blog. And a child of 11. Gives me hope for our future.
ReplyDeletecool thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThe sunsets are awesome. Also wise for a youth. Thnaks
ReplyDeleteJaCK & sHERRY
It's beautiful. It seems so adult for an 11 year old.
ReplyDeleteDB
Ok....where are you and are you okay????
ReplyDeletelove ya,
carlene
Thank you A Month Of Sunsets. I'll keep watching.
ReplyDeleteDB