

my Grandson Tyler married his long time friend in Jamica a week ago. I didn't go because I don't fly but they had a nice reception Sat night and I did go to that and they took back a lot of pictures and videos for me.... what a nice time they had too.
Ive been learning all about facebook and have been on there lately, and having fun building a farm and playing zoo, lol
We are all fine and I sure hope you all are too
Sandra



You don't FLY? You coulda enjoyed jamaica.
ReplyDeleteIn the photo looks like everyone is flying!!!
I hope they have a long and happy life together.
I am sure everyone had fun.
Take care.
Sherry & Jack
Well now back doing catch up Sandra.The wedding pictures are lovely and everyone lookss so happy.Congratulations to your Grandson and his new wife and I hope they will always be as happy as they were on there Special Day.Looked over your garden pictures too and it looks lovely well done.Yes!! many seem to have joined facebook but sorry it's not for me.Enjoy the building of your farm He-He I hope it goes well.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeletegreat pics
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are wonderful. What a memory they will have of their special day. I don't think any of us ever forgets their wedding day but that will be a unique one for sure. Glad you are doing well. I miss the pictures of all your beautiful flowers. I'm sure you've been enjoying summer. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Sandra. Your Grandson's wedding pics look so great. I love the one where they all jumped up in the air. I am a Farm Town addict on Facebook too. LOL
ReplyDeleteThat should be one beautiful memory for your grandson. You're one trendy granny with Facebook. Cool!
ReplyDeleteThe dress look beautiful and what a great setting. I would never fly either after one bad experience and I am so glad you got video etc.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Hope they have a great life together for many years.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so romantic getting married in such a beautiful place, it`s such a shame you couldn`t go. The happy couple look wonderful together. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx
Great pictures Sandra love the one with all in the air. I have you on twitter will send invite for Facebook. Hope you are well. LOve Joan
ReplyDeleteI just looked at these pics again. I just love the first one. I honestly don't think I could jump like that anymore. :(
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures, thank you for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Cassie