Even if the flowers are starting to bloom we are supposed to get up to 6 inches of snow again.... it will melt soon though so we don't really care. its good for the grass etc. :) there are a lot of people going for walks again now the weather is getting better. Its been a long winter and everyone is anxious I think.
My hand still hurts when I type, maybe its just artheritis now..... after all Iam 72.. :( Ive been rubbing a cream on it and then it feels better for awhile.
After the new snow melts I will take some pictures of my flowers..... I don't think the snow will bother them too much yet as they are just starting to bloom.
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well, we were in the 70's today and will be tomorrow, but out in Palmdale, CA about 40 miles north of us, they are going to have freeze warnings over night.
ReplyDeleteKay
Someone said that Spring was just that weekend between Winter and Summer. Seems that's the case this year. Hope your flowers make it OK. I rub my hands at night and then sleep with white gloves on (when they are hurting a lot) and it seems to help. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
Low to mid 50's here in northeastern Pa.
ReplyDeleteI too have something in bloom... and snow is in our forecast this week. Thankfully we know it won't be long now til we have warmer days. Take care ! 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteWe have quite a lot in bloom in the garden a sure sign Spring is on the way ~ I wouldn't say it is totally here yet as some days are really cold ~ Ally x
ReplyDeleteThank you for dropping by my blog. It is always nice to meet a new blog friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comment. We are thrilled to death to have this sweet baby in our family now. We have prayed for our sweet daughter and her husband to be blessed with a baby for a long time. We are so thankful.
Please drop by again. Have a great week.
I hope your hands feel better, I didn't know you were having a problem with them. I would like to see pictures of your flowers as they are always so beautiful. I know when I have one or two in bloom you have many more. Miss seeing you.
ReplyDelete