We didn't get any more snow like they predicted and the snow we had in piles around our yard are finally all melted. A sure sign of Spring so I got my porch planters out and in place ready to plant some flowers.... yipee. It felt so good to get out and just get the 4 porch pots ready. i need a bit more dirt in them but otherwise they are ready to go.... More little flowers are blooming too and the couple in back of me are cleaning up their yard too. we did most of what they are doing last fall so Leo is fishing. He went with Rick since he is not working yet so they should have a good time and let me alone to do whatever I please with no one to give me their thoughts about what I'm doing.... hehe He doesn't always like the pots on the porch but I do.... didn't put them there last year so its my turn this year, hahaha. thats what he gets for leaving me alone, right?
Hope your having a happy day, Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I remember the good feeling that you get when you're sure spring is just around the corner if not closer. I miss it. Of course, I've seen it snow in May and June too. That would be in Idaho. Never know for sure.
ReplyDeletesnow lakes here last night in northeastern pa
ReplyDeleteOur snow of yesterday is all gone from looking out my window here at work. The sun came out and warmed up to 49 degrees this afternoon. I'm so glad it is gone. Glad you are having a day to yourself and doing what you like best. The sunshine does make alot of difference.
ReplyDelete'On Ya'-ma
We got a little rain here in SoCal last night and it's cloudy here still.
ReplyDeleteKay
We had snow Monday morning...but it didn't stick around...in Kentucky...if you don't care for the weather....wait a while...it will change LOL..and like you I am antsy to get out and place my planters...look at seeds and plants...decide what I want to do...and I don't ask anyone's opinion...cause it won't be the same as mine LOLOL...and I like mine the best....happy day to ya...Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteWith all this excitement with Spring coming, your porch and front yard will be stunning once you've done what you've been planning.
ReplyDeleteHope to catch that beauty in your future post with that cheerful spring atmosphere captured in your photos.
Have a great week!
My keyoard is out of order Sadra.Mist letterig.Happy Easter.Take Care Kath xx
ReplyDeleteWell I lost the last one. Glad you missed the snow. Nice to know spring is showing up up there. I guess that is no indication of the fishing though, all weather is good for fishing to fishermen.
ReplyDeleteTake care and enjoy the weather.
Jack.
glad spring is finally coming!
ReplyDeletehave a lovely EASTER wkend.
huggies...
Have a wonderful Easter with your family. Lucy
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by and following my blog, Have a geat Mothers Day weekend, Blessings, Janna
ReplyDelete