The cedar waxwings were eating the berries on the tree today. They sure are beautiful birds. It's a very cloudy day today but the birds still are pretty. I don't know if you can tell but they have a tail tipped in yellow and wings tipped in red.... so pretty. I had to take the picture through the window in my kitchen...I wonder if this can be clicked on to make it larger.... I wish
Our snow is almost gone now and soon I will be able to get some pictures of my daffodils and some other flowers too. Hope you are enjoying spring too
Sandra



Those are neat birds. You sure got some good pictures.
ReplyDeleteWOW! what pictures. Maybe it will be spring soon! Sure is a crowd or covey or bunch of them. Do they make sounds? If they do I know you are seranaded(?) well. Take care and enjoy the trees and Birds.
ReplyDeleteJack
They are beautiful birds aren't they? Good picture, lucky they didn't get spooked and fly away.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've seen a bird that color. Great picture...Sheila
ReplyDeleteI only saw 2 birds then i clicked on it and there was a tree load of them and you can see the yellow and red tips. great pic , thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures what beautiful birds ~ Ally x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I heard from my drama Queen today and she is over her drama now, for the moment. She has got to take after her father!! lol He and I are divorced and I at times would like to divorce my daughter but after comming close to strangling her at times, her loving side comes out. Rarely lol It is so cold and fluirries here in Nebraska. Spring????
ReplyDeletethanks for your kind words on my blog. love cedar waxwings. your site is very cool and your photos are beautiful. getting sick of snow in illinois. i will drop by again.
ReplyDeletenikonsniper