Saturday, March 21, 2009

sore hand

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE
Happy happy days are here again.... lol
I am having a hard time with this because someone at church shook my hand so hard I can't type with it without it hurting so I have to hunt and peck this entry.... I hope it gets better soon because its 2 weeks already and it still hurts.... wonder what the guy was thinking......
anyway its a beautiful sunny day today and I got out a bit to take some leaves off some little bushes in front. I just planted them last year and it looks like all but one are doing very well. If the one doesnt come back I can always plant a new one.... I can hardly wait for the greening up of the yard.
Have a nice day
Sandra

13 comments:

  1. Amazing that someone hurts someone without even knowing it. I always try to judge how much hand is required by the other person's action. Mainly because I know of folks who cannot shake hands because of arthritus, and when puts the slighest extra into a hand clasp it sends terrible pain through her body. She never knew how to not accept an outstretched hand.
    I did know a man who broke a doctors hand when the doctor was fool enough to say how is that arm, here squeeze my hand as hard as you can.
    WE down here are ready for spring also, I can imagine you guys up in Wisconsin.
    Hope the hand gets better soon.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the cold days in your area are over until next winter. Sorry about your hand, some people just don't know their own strength. Have a great weekend, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep lots of crap to get done here also

    ReplyDelete
  4. That person sure shook your hand hard. Might have cracked a bone. I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sad that is that a hand shake meant to do well is causing you pain. Two weeks is a long time, I hope nothing is broken. So far I've seen leaf buds on the lilac bush, the bayberry bush and the star magnolia. Our rose of sharon always seem to take longer. Tulip and daffodil leaves are up and one daffodil managed to start blooming before we got our current cold spell. Signs are everywhere that before long we'll be looking like Spring. Take good care. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had that happen before with the hand shaking. It's kind of funny but it can hurt if done too hard. Hope it gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is what I call "strong hands" or should I say "lasting impression."

    Hope the soreness disappears. 2 weeks is a long time, maybe you should get it checked if it still is bad on the 3rd.

    Yes. I can see exuberance everywhere in blog land about Spring. Most definitely the best season for many.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...I think you better get that hand checked out. Nothing should be sore for that long. Something could be broken or fractured.
    You have a lot of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have that hand checked if I were you! It shouldn't still be hurting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your hand. That's terrible. I wish they would do away with that proactice. Some of my friends have arthritis really bad and it hurts them to shake hands. And during cold and flu season, lots of germs can be spread. My friend had to get a shot in her hand because she hurt it chopping ice. Maybe you should get it checked; it's been quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HAND SEEN ABOUT..IT COULD VERY WELL BE BROKEN.
    SERIOUSLY.
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your hand has started to feel better by now ~ I would definitely have a Doctor examine it if it is still hurting ~ can't be too careful :o) ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear about the hand shake being so rough.... hope it is feeling better now as I am behind in my journal reading and am late getting here. I always enjoy your journal Sandra.
    Lisa in KY

    ReplyDelete