
Even this small vase of dandelions looks good to me at this point..... My grandaughter brought them to me a couple of years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to post another snow picture.
I got out of the house today and did a little shopping. It felt good and my winter coat seems too warm now. Anxious to get it put away for the season. I bought a new lamp shade and a rolling rack to put my winter coats etc on and store it in the basement. This way I will have more room in my coat closet and nothing will get wrinkled.... I spent awhile just walking around in the store checking everythig out. It was my exercise for today and it felt good ...... I have to get into shape for gardening and this is a first step. LOL
Don't you just hate all those scammers taking peoples money? I'm glad he didn't take mine because then I would be about where Iam now anyway but without the things I spent my money on..... I really feel bad about the people that thought they were putting their money in a rather safe place, Im sure they never expected to lose it all. Actually I can't believe how so many people got caught.... You wonder don't you?
THINK SPRING
Sandra



That is adorable to put a vase of dandelions out... so darling!! Any kind of flowers make a home more complete. Yes, so many scams out there... glad no one got your money!!! I always enjoy stopping by your journal... please stop by and visit anytime... http://thatkentuckygirl.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteIt's private but I added you...
the kids are growing like weeds and now we don't have just a cat but two dogs also.
Lisa
How lovely the dandelions look on your table Sandra Bless your Grandaughter how sweet.They have realy cheered me up.Like Lisa says any flowers look lovely and cheer me.I adore them.My home just doesn't seem the same without flowers in it.Yes there are some real nasty people in the world today Sandra.Robbing and staring people in the face it doesn't bare thinking about.So happy you managed to start getting fit for your gardening Heeeeeeee.Lets hope it's soon for everyone.It's still very cold here in my part of England.Brr.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeleteCome on spring only 9 months till Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra, Yesterday I went out with Kerry and neither of us wore coats, it was lovely not to have to wrap up against the cold. Love the dandelions. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx
I love the flowers! They may be weeds to some, but at this point they are the most beautiful of all flowers. I'd love to see one growing in my yard. Growing anything would be nice for sure. I know it will come but it sure seems like it is taking its time this year. Scammers are all over and trying new and different things all the time. We really need to be careful. Best thing is to not share personal info with any one.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got out. It was very cold here today so my winter coat still felt good. 'On Ya'-ma
I don't think that Madoff guy worked alone. My guess he was involved with the mofia and they have threatened his family so he is taking the fall for all of them. I really don't think just one person could screw all of those people out of their money by himself.
ReplyDeleteI love dandelions! With the possible exception of lilacs, they are right up there as my favorite flower. People say they aren't a flower. HA! My kids know that when I die, I'd better have some dandelions around somewhere. On the casket or in. I don't care. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your day out. We had a basement when we lived in Kansas and I miss it sometimes...Have a great day, Sheila
ReplyDeleteGood choice. Flowers always lift the spirits any time... the reason I go outings and cycling on weekends.
ReplyDeleteIt is incredible to actually know that the "elites" are the ones taking the people's monies away, but because they know the loopholes, they can still hold-on to the monies they swindled the world's people and actually spend these on luxury stuff like private jets!
Fantastic and outrageous when you really think about it.
Anyway, you got your warm-up exercise before the recreational gardening activities kicks off. That is good. More happy days to come. Spring should be a beautiful and happy times regardless.
Have a great weekend!
eautiful dandelions! Yeah, it is amazing how some slick talking person can take folks money. I had a neighbor who lost a lot to a con artist. She was such a sweet trusting lady and did not have the money to lose. RAscals.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Jack
There are as many ways to steal your money as there are people who do it. Thieves will always be with us, it seems. Check everything. Count your change. Bar the door. There's no easy way to be safe.
ReplyDeleteDB
Hi Sandra, I love the tablecloth and the dandelions. What mother does not enjoy a lovely bouquet of dandelions! About the print, I am so happy it arrived to you safe and sound! As far as a frame goes, I would go with a larger frame that has a mat to fit the picture. The print is A4 size, which is approximately 8.3 inches by 11.7 inches. If you get one that has an inside mat that is 8 1/4 inches by 11 1/2 inches it should work fine. Ihope all works out well for you! XXOO
ReplyDeleteI love the vase of Dandelions they look really pretty ~
ReplyDeleteI wonder sometimes who the people are who set these scams ~ we have to be so careful ~ as they are so clever ~ It seems no one is safe ~ Ally x
Makes you wonder how many decent people are left here in our world doesn't it? Folks like that...well, I just couldn't sleep at night if I did people that way.
ReplyDeleteLove the dandelions!!!
we had 80 * s temps last week and now this week we are having 40* temps...This weather is so messed up! lol
love ya,
carlene
Hi Sandra, It has been a while You get so down when their is nothing but snow and cold. It is supposed to mhit 75 here tomorrow and I can not wait. I am still waiting to hear from credit card co. where someone charged nearly 200.00 for computer protection on it. I have a feeling I am going to lose. Free 30 day trial but it turned out not to be free. No authorization by me or even to give them my card No. Lucy
ReplyDeleteIt got up to 79 yesterday and was beautiful. Got a little yard work done but at our age we have to break it us. Supposed to be nice agaIN AND A LITTLE COOLER TEMPS LATER IN THE EVENING. Have a good St Patricks day. Lucy
ReplyDelete