It's down right warm here today.... 14 degrees above zero... but the bad news is its SNOWING again.... 4-6 more inches. the plows are pushing the snowbanks back to make room for yet more snow. Feb is usually the month with the most snowfall... I hope not. Im going stir crazy I'm telling you. with the weather and my foot both keeping me in the house this winter...... Can you feel my pain? :>)
I'm Watching the train journey this morning. Kinda interesting but would you go and stand there all day to see him get sworn in when we can watch it on tv and be nice and warm? Good luck to those millons of people they expect and the more power to them too. brrrr
Leo is working down the basement and he turned off the furnace to use one of his power tools and forgot to turn it back on..... Im freezing but then it is 65 in here and that is what its kept on at night. My nose is cold though so I asked him to turn the furnace back on until it gets back up to 70. I do have warm clothes on but still, my fingers and nose are freezing, LOL
Hope everyone is having a nice week end
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know you don't want to see more snow, and neither do I. Thank the dear Lord for those guys out there with the snow plows. What a job they have had of it this winter. I don't blame you for wanting the heat. I get dressed here at home but then put my house coat over top of my clothes sometimes to keep warm. I'm better off just staying in my pj's. Take care and keep warm.
ReplyDelete'On Ya'-ma
Hi Sandra...well it is quite cold here...temps have been down to 8 degrees with wind chills in the minus column...but we don't have any snow..just some flurries every once in a while...but oh the cold goes clear to the bone...sorry you have a bum ankle...hope it is better real soon...but well as long as the weather is so bum...no need to rush it huh??? God Bless...hugs from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteYes, Sandra, I will also watch it on my tiny TV from the comfort of my tiny apartment. A friend went down to be there. She can tell me all about it. DB
ReplyDeleteIn Belgium it snowed the last time 7 years ago ! and this year it was unusually cold and and it snowed ! It's also too soon, usually it's end January/February. I don't like the cold !
ReplyDeleteThis cold snap got everybody down
ReplyDeleteWe had a heat wave yesterday. It got up to 45. I huddled in my chair wrapped in my afghan freezing even though it was 75 in the house. Sick, sick!!! I watched the train yesterday and no way would I have been standing out in that cold when I can watch it from home where it was warm. Those commentators looked cold. Lucy
ReplyDeleteThe forecast for NY is calling for 5 out of 7 this week for snow. 1-4 each day. The snow I don't mind, the cold I can do without. When I have a difficult time taking Pickles out because it's so cold I can't breath, it's bad. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can imagine Leo doing something like that, us men get so wrapped up in a project, y'all ladies have to keep us straight. I think Sherry would have done it before 65 though. LOL Jack Good entry
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad with everyone talking about the cold weather and I'm very comfortable here in Florida......but I paid my dues...I lived in New England for 45 years. I actually miss Boston, the city, the snow. Perhaps, I forgot how bitter cold it can get.
ReplyDeleteI have been spoiled down here but now when Hurricane season acts up....then I'm terrified.
Hugs, Rose
It is balmy here to. Lower 40's most every day since Sat. No snow and I am on the med or possibly totally mended. That stuff was nasty. Each day was a new phase, but all the well wishers made it go away faster. Hope it warms up there soon. Been watching the festivities on CNN since not feeling like doing much. Could be the last inaugural I will see and it is something to experience IN FRONT OF A TV. Lucy
ReplyDeleteJan. 24, I lasy commented on the 20th. It is 2 above at 6 AM and now 10 above at 11:30, snow, slick snow packed streets, snow forcast for the next 3 days. So I know how you feel. Lucy
ReplyDelete