Thursday, January 15, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL COLD SUNNY DAY

It is a beautiful day because the sun is shinning and that is probably the reason it is so darn cold too.... We are lucky to have our furnace for sure! The schools are all closed today because it is -31 F. with the wind chill. I doubt if it will get to 0 today. If a person such as me will have to have a sore foot now is the perfect time for it, don't you agree? As long as I have Leo to run errands for me and he loves having something to do so Iam set.
The kitty is laying in the window and he is warm there in the sun. Probably the warmest place in the house because he always seems to find the best place.
I haven't much else to say today unless you want me to make something up,lol
Just hope you are all having a nice day today and keeping warm
Sandra

11 comments:

  1. The sun made a faint appearance here too. So cold though that no warmth was felt. It's a good thing you can stay in with that foot. You are blessed to have Leo to run errands. Take care and I hope that foot gets better soon.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. windchill here this morn was -20, actually temp was -4. brrrr
    yes, stay in & keep warm!
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been bitter here Sandra in my part of England again today.I shall be saying this in my sleep soon LOL!!I do hope your complaint soon gets better.Good you do have someone on hand to do the errands etc.Have a lovely Friday I hope the sun is a little warmer for you.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not that cold here in Oregon but the sun did peak out of the fog just a bit ago. It is in the 30's. That is above zero. Stay warm and keep the furnace running.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. my pal called me today from tampa area he told me it was about 36 there today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Honey. Stay in out of that cold. It will be 2 degrees here tonight (very rare for TN) and I am hybernating for sure.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, tooooo cold for me! Thank good ness it is not permanent!!!
    Spring willcome!
    Take care and stay warm.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betcha I copy this comment. That is waaaay toooo cold for me! Hope you can stay inside and warm. Thank goodness it is not permanent. SPRING will come! Hang in there!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your sore foot feels better soon. Have a lovely weekend and stay warm. :o)


    Love and ((Hugs))

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halleluiah, the sun is shining and the snow is melting off the front porch. There is a god. lol Lucy

    ReplyDelete