Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So Much to Do and So Little Time

I am just trying to see if this posts.... something is not right.
I took peaches and twinkie to get groomed today and sent the presents to Florida this week... Hope they get there in time.... something is not right here... darn

4 comments:

  1. it posted, glad you got your presents off...& the furrs grooed!
    hsve a good rest of the week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    Everything looks ok to me. I can read your message and make a comment anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good to me LOL...got my Max groomed too...he is ready for Christmas LOL..and so am I...but all our snow is gone..(sighing heavily) LOL...but I want to get out into the stores again...you know that the few days before christmas they always mark down so much stuff...and I am just the sucker to buy it all LOLOL...Merry Christmas...Ora in KY ps..the red spot next to the pic above..thought there was another pic there??? hmmm??

    ReplyDelete