We are getting yet more snow and now its blowing too... Leo is trying to shovel the driveway now but there will be more snow tomorrow and Sunday.... We may not be able to get to Church Sunday if this continues.... Leo has been following the weather reports and says we may be able to get out Monday to get some food in the house for Christmas..... the kids here in town are coming Christmas eve if the weather permits..... How do you like my little tree..... it is a neat tree as it raises and lowers so I can work on the top and then raise it to the height we like the best.... it isn't at full height here but it is where we like it the best.... all you do is press a button and it came with all the lights too..... fun!
Hope you are managing in this snow or if you haven't any hope you have beautiful weather and if I were you I wouldn't wish for snow because you just might get it. :>)
Sandra



wow...that is amazing. Loved your pictures.
ReplyDeleteWish we would get some snow.
Have a great weekend.
I like the snow. Because we hardly ever get any. If I had to shovel it I would hate it. I hope you aren't stuck at home all week. The pictures are really good. Love the kitties in the snow.
ReplyDeleteKathy
That is a lot of snow. So pretty. Helen
ReplyDeleteAll that snow, and your pets look so happy out there.
ReplyDeleteInteresting Christmas tree. The first I ever encountered with a little techno in it to make deco a breeze. Looks homey and inviting for the children when they're there hopefully.
Yep. I asked for lots of snow when we were in Dayton Ohio a few years ago. Then it snowed so much we were snowed-in as the airport was closed for 3 days.
We had to eat pecan pies and many junk food for those few days because MacDonalds and other restaurants were closed because of the snow. The semis were not able to come to delivery the food... my appreciation to the truckers, America's blood-line.
Have a warm and wonderful weekend.
That is alot of snow. We are supposed to get more on Monday, but have just a covering on the ground right now. We got freezing rain yesterday. If it had been snow we'd have lots too. Take care ! 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteI love snow; wish we'd get some more. Sorta puts a person in the Christmas mood.
ReplyDeleteI too wish we had some of that snow....but in Arizona? Not where I live. I love your pictures. So pretty. And I love watching cats in snow. It's cold, it's wet, and it's something they can't control. What's THIS??? :) You have a great blog.
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas Tree!
ReplyDeleteStay Warm!
great pics, love the furrs in the snow. your tree is beautiful!
ReplyDeletehave a good wkend.
stay warm & be safe.
hugssies...
Believe me when I say I am going to have the dirtiestr oven on Lincoln. I would like to sau I love the pics and I do love the pets but WE HAVE SNOW and more snow on the way. I have never lived anywhere but Ne. so I should be used to it.
ReplyDeleteLucy
Your tree is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are really getting a ton of snow. We've just got weird spring temps and lots of rain. We're supposed to get cold tonight. We'll see.
Always good to see the furbabies. I can't believe Charlie gets out in the snow. My girls would not know what to do.
deb
Sandra ,that is alot of snow ,I do hope you manage to get out for some festive food tomorrow ,I love your tree ,and a wonderful idea that ,to be able to choose the height ..Christmas Blessings from my house to yours ...love Jan xx
ReplyDeleteWow Sandra, can you send some snow to England please because we never get any where I live? Your tree looks really lovely. A very happy Christmas to you and your family. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx