I just came in to let you know Im fine but haven't anything to say.... can't think of a thing. I have just been doing the normal and regular stuff and as they say no news is good news.... here now anyway.... knock on wood
Hope all is good with everyone.... I have been reading all the blogs and sometimes leave a remark but sometimes not. Im trying to go on a diet but then all I think of is food so I gained 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks.... not good but will try to do better
Also thinking of doing Christmas shopping but I have so many to buy for they just might get the money and a book or box of candy this year....Its not as fun when you have 22 people to buy for but if its that way with you please tell me what you do... I need ideas :>)
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Sandra, it is difficult to find something to say some days there's no garden no sunshine its a bit gloomy. I have not got the faintest idea what I am going to buy anybody for their Christmas the only thing I have a the moment I have a wind up torch for my Daughter in law have had it for ages she broke down in the car alone one day with not torch so that was the reason for getting that wee thing so early but what else you guess is as good as mine. Love Joan.
ReplyDeletePresent choosing is a nightmare depending on who you are buying for.I find the middle aged and elderly in my friends and relations the worst as they seem to have everything.So I now think to myself it's the thought that counts and any present is better than nothing even if they have one.So sorry I cannot help much.Have a lovely weekend relax and enjoy.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend
ReplyDeleteWe only give gifts to the grandchildren, and these days we give them cash.
ReplyDeleteYou know from my journal what I'm doing for Christmas this year. It will be a treat for my children and their children as well as my self. I suffered greatly with shopping and wrapping last year and decided to go this route. I'll see how it goes as to whether I do it again or not. 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteGood to know you are ok and nothing to say.lol I have even thought of just not Journaling any more. But then it seems that I do it again. Since Joe had heart failure and had to retire early plus my enthusiasm has been greatly diminished since my sons death 3 days before Christmas. It will be 17 years this Dec. but it is hard to reconcile.
ReplyDeleteSandra, if you ever decide to go the gift money route, I don't think you will ever go back to all that shopping. We've been giving money for years, and only to the grandkids, and they love it. Sometimes we put it with a little box of candy or other small gift so it's a package for them to open, but they sure do love getting the money.
ReplyDeleteIts quite worrying wondering what to buy for everyone isnt it ,my Granddaughter wants me to make her a Quillow so thats what Im making at the moment Good luck with the diet ..love Jan xx
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra, this year gift cards have been the way to go, it`s so much easier. All the grown ups have no idea what they want and I can`t be bothered with too much shopping. At least this way they get what they want and my feet get a rest...lol! Mind you, I still have to shop for hubby and Roman. :o0
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
I've managed to alienate most of my friends. I find that it saves a lot of money and hassle at Christmas and birthdays.
ReplyDeleteI find gift cards...are good for the elderly..from grocery store or Walmart..and if they are homebound...maybe some items for their personal use if you know them...and money for the grands...it is the way to go LOL..and I bake alot...especially good if you have friends who entertain alot...or just enjoy something home made...that they didn't have to do!!!...and I like DB's comment..."aleinate most of the friends"...sure shortens the gift list LOLOLOL....God Bless...hugs..Ora
ReplyDeleteThere is an award waiting for you over at my journal today
ReplyDelete