Im married and we are retired. Leo loves to go fishing and I love to read plus other things. we have 7 Children and 5 grandchildren 3 step grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren, 2 step great grands.I also love baseball and racing and a little bit of the Packer football games....I'm widowed now,Leo died of cancer sept 29, 2010. I miss him like he was part of me that left. I read a lot now and spend time on the computer.especially in winter.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you have a grand one. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll do my TG post tomorrow eve, visit then.
huggies...
Happy Turkey Day to you and your family too. Hope you are surrounded by loved ones and have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteBlessing to you, too, dear!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Very cute cat! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely day Happy Thanksgiving. Love Joan
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Sandra and Leo. Hope you have a nice day with your family.
ReplyDeleteThe snow pics are great and Charlie is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys a very Happy Thanksgiving
deb
A very Happy Thanksgiving Sandra. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx