Thursday, October 2, 2008

rainy and cold today

I slept too long last night.... was it the cold weather and the furnace being on for the first time I wonder? I did get up in time to go to the doctor and get some lab work done and after we went to Steins to see what fall decorations they had. We just got some decoration corn cobs to put on the house..... the chipmonks will eventually eat them but it looks nice now and they must eat too . I also got a few little bulbs because it just isn't fall unless you plant a few. At least that is what I think. I got 25 little Anemone bulbs. They are so pretty and always different than the others bulbs I have planted. I guess they don't last as long and only come up a couple of years so that makes it possible to have something to plant again. haha
After Steins we went to Krolls to have a Hamburger and Leo had a bowl of Chili. It was noon and we were near so a perfect excuse to have my favorite hamburger.
Its so nice that so many are coming here from aol, we will all be able to meet and tell each other what we are up too again..... Glad someone found this place aren't you?

Im looking forward to watching the vice presidential debates tonight. With Sarah Palin it really should be interesting.
So that is it for today...... hope you all had a good one too

Sandra

7 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying seeing the blogs I follow update right on my own blog! And I've been here two years, never knew I could do that until today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to share pics of Fall. I'm sure it will be lovely

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something to be said for a night of toasted warmth and hot tea. I think it's absolutely grand we are finding one another from AOL on this side of the blogsphere.(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, I sent you an invite and hope you received it! It's hard to find everyone from AOL and keep up but hopefully we will all enjoy our new spots here at blogger! I always enjoy your garden pictures. Goodness it's been a long time since I've been able to catch up with everyone but so glad lots of folks are sticking with journaling and not giving up! Let me know if the invite works or not... I'm not in Florida anymore... now in Kentucky.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I found you and I'm following...I visited you some on AOL's journals. I'm trying to find everyone.
    Sonya
    http://mysouthernhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Charlie is so cute! I have a 4 month old kitten named Charlie too, but he's a tiger gray. I'm supposed to be finding him a new home but I'm not trying too hard if you know what I mean!

    Did you figure out how to make the pictures bigger? When you're uploading them there is a button to make them small or large. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty for stopping by & clicking on my followers tag. :)
    love the little chapel in the woods. when you first go to upload your pics, click on large, see if that helps next time.
    charlie is adorable.
    huggies.

    ReplyDelete