
Had to come in and see what is going on in journal land before I get outside for my last(I hope) garden clean up. Leo is still sleeping because he doesn't really want to go and do the work either but we will ........
Yesterday I finished reading "All The Way Home" by David Giffels. It was an interesting book and made me feel I was a member of the family almost...Just a small book but he tells how he bought a rundown huge house and about the remodeling of it and the family life they had there. Last night I finished the first chapter of "The Longest Trip Home" Its going to be another interesting book I think.... John Grogan telling about his growing up and meeting his wife and about his parents.... the auther of Marley & Me.
Yesterday was a good day too, just did the laundry and when we were just about decided to go and do the yard work Gary came home early from work and wanted to go golfing with Leo so in about 5 min they were off. I don't blame them as it was a perfect day for it.
I enjoyed Obama's telecomercial last night. We all think he will make a wonderful president.... :>)
Now I must get going ..... well slowly..... I still have to have my coffee and breakfast
Yesterday I finished reading "All The Way Home" by David Giffels. It was an interesting book and made me feel I was a member of the family almost...Just a small book but he tells how he bought a rundown huge house and about the remodeling of it and the family life they had there. Last night I finished the first chapter of "The Longest Trip Home" Its going to be another interesting book I think.... John Grogan telling about his growing up and meeting his wife and about his parents.... the auther of Marley & Me.
Yesterday was a good day too, just did the laundry and when we were just about decided to go and do the yard work Gary came home early from work and wanted to go golfing with Leo so in about 5 min they were off. I don't blame them as it was a perfect day for it.
I enjoyed Obama's telecomercial last night. We all think he will make a wonderful president.... :>)
Now I must get going ..... well slowly..... I still have to have my coffee and breakfast
See you soon,
Sandra
Sandra



Been having quite a lot of coverage over here on your elections. What a money is being spent on it sure they could find a better use for it. Hope the best man for the job wins. Love Joan.
ReplyDeleteIt is sunny but only 45 here this afternoon. I suppose it wouldn't be bad working in the yard. I hope to get out on Saturday and do what needs done in my yard. There really isn't much to do.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your day! 'On Ya' -ma
It is lovely weather here in South Florida too!
ReplyDeleteI see you are an avid reader. I also belong to Shelfari but I have not been reading as much as I used to. My eyes get tired easily these days. Or maybe, I just need that great book to hold my interest.
Hugs, Rose
Hi Sandra, not long until your election day now. If I were American I think I`d vote Obama too.
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
Just got back from therapy and he taCKED A LITTLE MORE ON TO THE TIGHT ROPE WALKING. Now I get to tight rope wALKING BACKWARD.You have a greaT PAGE. I love your book shelf. I used to be an avid reader of fiction but somehow now with the computer and watching election news and trying to make time for a little time with Spunky and Joe. You saw who got top billing there. lol Lucy
ReplyDeleteGolfing is a good way to relax
ReplyDelete