skip to main |
skip to sidebar
the day after

Pictures of my son Dan and his grandaughter Jasmin from last night... we had 45 little goblins at our door and they were all dressed so cute.... What a fun night Leo and I had..... we gave out the little candy bars and m&ms.... got some left this morning and I had one for breakfast. haha
Its a beautiful day her again so I think it time to get dressed and do something .... don't know what yet but maybe to the grocery store.... but you never know on a Sat who you might run into and have a nice talk with... so off I go........ hope you all have a nice day
Hi Sandra, we did not see a sole last night all was very quiet. Glad you had such a good night. Love Joan.
ReplyDeleteI bet you had fun with little gobblins like that one at your door. Hope your day was a great one. A little faint sun came through earlier but it has been overcast here.
ReplyDelete'On Ya' -ma
she's precious! :)
ReplyDeleteglad it was a good night at your place.
have a great wkend.
huggies...
She's adorable. Sounds like you guys had a great time
ReplyDeletedeb
We have never had very many trick or treaters. I is a fairly busy street but I always enjoy them. A goat, yes a real live goat has been one of the most unusual ones. That little girl is adorable. Lucy
ReplyDeleteJasmine's a cutie pie (and Charley, as well).
ReplyDeleteJimmy
Hi Sandra. I like that intriguing fish tank and what a pretty litle girl she is. DB.
ReplyDeleteOh she looks so cute. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
Beautiful pictures Sandra, good entry also.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by the Shipslog. I too hope we both can be very proud of this president. I am not at all against My New Commander In chief. I trust he surrounds himself with a competent staff and we go forward united.
Take care Jack
Jasmin is so precious!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose