Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

Its another beautiful fall day here..... I guess I have no excuse but to get outside and do a little more yard cleanup...... but I will think of something. Monday and Tuesday were busy days, just doing laundry and cleaning up stuff. Today is the day Pogo gives us new games for badges.... hahahahaha I gotta go and see what I will do today for another badge.
Leo is home from fishing and is eating his breakfast so it will be awhile yet before he starts the yard work I guess. He has some more bags of mulch to spread around. I suppose if I want them in any special place I should really get out there. I used to do all the fall yard work but lately he has decided he will do it. Of coarse it was better done when I did it ( lol) but its easier this way and I like easy.
So If I find something to write about I will come back, otherwise have a nice day

Sandra

9 comments:

  1. I feel the same Sandra I used to do all the gardening but now Stuart is retired he enjoys in and I get on with the house shared work is a lot easier. Have a good day. Love Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your week is going well! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having a nice chilly and rainy day. Very much a typical autumn rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a beautiful fall day!
    Have fun gardening!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed getting outside today. Having Leo do the work and you do the directing should be a good mix. 'On Ya' -ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya. I am a pogo addict too lol. I got my one badge and am working on my second. Good luck on this weeks badges lol.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I see that cabin, it makes me want to head for the hills and go camping and fishing.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check out Pogo; yours is the second journal I read that mentioned them and their badges

    hope you have a great day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete