
Morgan and Brenna with my grandaughter MindyI just got some pictures from Shari my other daughter ... Mindy is her daughter and She baby sits for Morgan and Brenna when needed
Today I did some yard work and Leo is still out there but my back started hurting... its cool out but when working you would be surprised how warm it gets.... wish my old body was in better shape to last longer out there but I'm sure there is still more work I can do next week. Next week because its supposed to rain tomorrow and maybe Sat too....
I haven't eaten yet today so off I go to make something to eat.... Im starving
Sandra
I haven't eaten yet today so off I go to make something to eat.... Im starving
Sandra




The pictures are wonderful. Love the cute couple in the last pic. :-)
ReplyDeletedeb
What a great yard with the decorations and a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHi there Sandra. I like your "reads" on your Shelfari. Looks like we might have the same taste in authors.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Barbara Taylor Bradford "her own rules" right now. Hope you got something good to eat after the yard work.
Sonya
Hi Sandra, What lovely family photos, I love your Halloween decorations, you`ve done a great job. I hope your back soon feels better, I know how gardening can do that!
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
Lovely pictures Sandra just watch out and not overdo things . Love Joan
ReplyDeleteThey sure are cute kids, full of smiles and mischief.
ReplyDeleteRest the back.
(By the way, I do know what's coming next with B & C, but I'm not telling - until tomorow.)
beautiful pictures...and the yard decorations...how nice...could almost feel the "nip" in the air!! take care now...don't overdo!! Rest...eat...have a happy day...Hugs from KY....Ora
ReplyDeleteAll that fresh air does make a person hungry. The pictues of the girls are delightful. Lots of smiles going on so I guess they are a happy bunch. We're supposed to have the rain the next few days too. 'On Ya' - ma
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful family!! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Your pictures are great. It's a pretty day here today and was yesterday also. although a little on the cool side. Friday was a wet one though. Helen
ReplyDelete