Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY

WE SAT ON THE DECK WHILE WAITING FOR THE GIRLS TO GET THERE FOR THE EASTER EGG HUNT
DID YOU EVER HAVE MONKEY BREAD? HERE MINDA IS EATING HER 3RD PIECE AND SP IS TYLER... IT WAS PAULA DEANS RECIPE AND SOOOO GOOD

TYLER AND TAMMYS NEW PUPPY IRISH SETTER


MINDY IS HUGGING THE GORDON AND IRISH SETTER MIX.... COULDN'T GET ANOTHER PIC BECAUSE MY BATTERY WAS DEAD AND FORGOT TO BRING AN EXTRA



SHARI AND MINDY.... SHARI AND DAN HAD US ALL OVER FOR EASTER





TYLER AND HIS CRAZY GRAMMA





JASMIN





MY FLOWERS








MORE OF MY FLOWERS







13 comments:

  1. great pics!
    yep, have eaten monkey bread for many yrs, good ain't it? :)
    glad you had a lovely Easter, i did too.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! How nice you got some good weather and could get outside today! It was good to see your Smiling face. I have had monkey bread but haven't made it in years. It's not good for me to make something like that for just myself as I'd eat it all! Your flowers look so pretty. We have buds but no flowers yet.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a good time was had by all. Great pictures. Take care.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics...great flowers...love your porch...and yes...monkey bread is a favorite around here...seems all had a great time...hugs...Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you managed to get a little seat outside we managed too yesterday it was nice in the warm sunshine with my book that is one of my favourite passtimes. Love the new puppy someone is going to be busy with walkies. Your garden is starting to come alive again. Love Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds and looks like you had a great day. I love early spring. The day looks so nice in your photos. Thanks for starting my day off with a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are wonderful, so nice to see you all again. I remember Easters like that with Mom and Dad. For a crazy woman (your words) you look beautiful and that color is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures Sandra... thank you for sharing!
    God Bless and a happy Easter belated,
    Lisa in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandra. I just found your blog and enjoyed it very much.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. My s-i-l from KY made monkey bread one year they visited me and it was soooooooooo gooood!!!
    Your flowers are so pretty!!!
    Glad your Easter was a nice one.
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a lovely family, cute puppy dogs, and precious blue eyed kitty cat you have. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to TwirlandTaste. I'm honored that you visited with us and always know that you're welcome here anytime.
    Happy Twirls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not been here for so long and have been doing a lot of hit and miss. Glad I stopped in. I love your pictures. We have had lots of bad luck on the rain and of course that is when windshild wipers went out. Joe tried everything but will have to take it in ion Tues.

    ReplyDelete