Tuesday, March 31, 2009

some kind of virus

they said on cnn today there is a virus that is supposed to hit computers tomorrow, april 1.... no joke. So I will be off my computer tomorrow.... said they will try to get your personal id...
Sandra

9 comments:

  1. Here I am on my computer. Thanks for the warning. We should all be alert and never open e-mails from anyone that we are not sure of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this happened to me last year somee one or something tried to hijack my computer, took it to my computer dude and he fixed everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you after this mess is over. If it ever is.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Dear Sandra I hope not.I am just returning and catching up on missed reading after my pooter has had it's new facelift and surgery all this last week being without one.Haaaaa.Lets hope after today it hasn't to go in again.Hope you are well.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures of the tree with ice was pretty. I know it's not good for the tree but they look pretty covered in ice. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you have your Windows security updates installed and have your Anti-virus on, you should NOT have any problem. But just staying off for one day will NOT stop the virus from infecting your computer if you do not have security. This virus will be around for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a worm and it pooped out in Europe, didn't get this far, thank goodness. Love the color of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has not got to me and I was on yesterday. That is as bad or worse as having someone hack into my PC and use my crdit card they managed to find to buy time to play games on there PC. Keep your fingers crossed the last person said that it was filed as fraud and I need not worry about it but I won't believe it till I see it on my statement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I visit you I drool over Charlie. Beautiful cat. Actually they all are but he/she is so pretty where that fur was placed. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete