Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MOUNTAIN ASH

There were a lot of Cedar waxwings on the tree today.... so I put in 2 pictures and I found out you can click on the pictures to make them bigger too.... The Robins usually eat them too. they must be tasty after a long winter
SAndra

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra! I really miss Cedar Waxwings! How beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture you got. We had those here on the tree at work last year and it was the first time I could remember seeing them. So I looked them up in a bird book and found out about them. They only stayed while there was something to eat. Hopefully I'll see them back this spring. It was not the same kind of tree as yours, but it flowers early spring then has little berries which the birds love.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful birds Sandra, we don`t get them here so its great to see them, thanks for posting. :o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... how neat. We do not have those here. We've got noisy big black arragant birds who are a cousin away from a crow that are bothersome. I've seen them dive bomb cats and dogs. Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra,
    thanks for following BADP! FYI, I spent a year in Neenah WI in the 70's. I haven't warmed up yet!HA
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. great chapel. Where is your blog based?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birds are beautiful! And these are common birds there.

    Birds in urban Singapore are mostly in black, brown and white plumage, kind of boring after a while.

    Spring is here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete