Sunday, February 1, 2009

Above Freezing and Finally Feb


the weather warmed up a bit..... above freezing for the first time in awhile. Tomorrow is my birthday and with a little luck it will be cloudy and the Groundhog won't see a shadow...... whatever winter is half over and the worst is probably over..... I'm happy
Watching the Super Bowl today and am wondering why Arizona is getting all the bad breaks.... Looks like the Steelers will win but time will tell as its only half time. but that is what it looks like to me so far.
We went to church today and to the store after... I got a couple of books to read while waiting for some to come in the mail so I'm set again..... I stayed up reading until 2 this morning and finished my last book so had to get another one. It was a good book. I love reading a good story don't you?
Gotta go and finish watching the game.... have a good tomorrow
Sandra

14 comments:

  1. What a great game I thought the cards were going to pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about your sports in USA but I do read one or two blogs wo support the steelers.Got up this morning to four inches of snow at 5am brrrrrr.More to fall is the prediction.I like a good autobiography Sandra.Looks like I better get a few om stock too looking at this weather.Good Luck with the Ground Hog and "A VERY HAPPY BRTHDAY" to you and many more of them.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Wishing you more joy and good health!

    The winter is cold there, the dry season is terribly hot here with some wildfires. You're hoping for Spring while I hope for some rain to quench the thirty trees and grasses. Both of us are hoping for more greens and blooms.

    Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading late at night too and hate when i run out of books. I was wondering why Arizona had so many bad calls too but being Pittsburgh fans we didn't mind too much but it just seemed like poor Arizona got a raw deal. I could not tell if their penalties were really deserved or not. Have a great week ahead. Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Well, the ground hog says 6 more weeks of winter. Didn't we know that anyway. Yesterday was heavenly here with temps above freezing and sunshine. It felt so good when I stepped outside to go to church. Hope your special day is a great one!!!
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. HB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    phil said it'll be 6 more wks of winter, brrr.
    have a great day, & a lovely week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Your weather has improved and we have snow and it is bitter, unusual for us to have snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Yeah I love a good story, I want it to be over so I will know the end, then I am sorry and wanted more. I am glad I learned the joy of reading, even though late in life.
    AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
    Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a very Happy Birthday Sandra. :o) I`m just finishing an autobiography and will begin another straight away, I just love reading. :o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if Phil saw his shadow or not today. I know I did...lol.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right now I have three books I'm reading. I switch off. I don't usually do that but I'm getting a little bored and reading is harder then.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well another February birthday how wonderful!! Mine is coming up on the 20th already!! Happy Belated Birthday to you!! I bet it is very cold up there..I am originally from Illinois so I know Cold Weather!! But really love it here although it has been pretty cold here lately..25 this morning and that is cold for here.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Have a warm day...

    ReplyDelete
  14. A late Hapopy Birthday and many more to come, all healthy and no swollen ankle or foot. Lucy

    ReplyDelete