The tree is still up but everything in the house is now put away and the tree is out of the way and Leo is busy so when ever he is ready to put it away is fine with me.....
Our weather still stinks but I had better get used to it because it will only get worse. We still have some ice on the patio even if I did put some salt down...... I guess salt doesn't work if the weather is too cold and believe me its too cold and getting colder. After this next cold spell the weather man said we can then say the worst of it is behind us...... Do I trust the weatherman?????
Im starting my new eating plan ~ wish me luck. I saw Dr Weil on PBS the other day and he seems to make sense and then when I was looking for his books and tapes I came accross The Self Hypnosis Diet and the forward was written by Dr Weil... I have to read the first 3 chapters before I can put the tape in and Hypnotize myself...... The way I look at it it can't hurt to try because heaven knows I have tried everything else...... I also got some yummy chicken breasts that are just the right size,,,,, seasoned with Lemon and herbs, had one last night and it was very delicious and only 210 calories. with a salad and veggies and a cup of tea it was just what the doctor ordered.... :) Now if I could only exercise ......... I will try bit by bit. I wonder if rocking in my rocking chair while reading counts..... haha
I hope you are having a great day and find lots to be happy about,
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We saw that show too and thought it made sense. I'm trying to change my diet too; I passed up on a candy bar today. Also eating more salads and fruits.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh about the rocking chair...cause that is just what I thought too. Summer before last we replaced the chairs on the patio with rockers so we could get some exercise while we sat and watched the hummers at the feeders...
ReplyDeleteI'd read an article that in the days of porch sitting people got more exercise swinging in the porch swings too. We can dream about all that for sure. We are getting the snow dumped on us this weekend. 6-12 inches they say and next week we will see some temps below 0. I'm not like winter much at all.
Wishing you all the best on the dieting... yes LOL the rocking chair probably does burn a few calories. I would love to have a porch swing. Finally I bought a covered swing for my deck and we do really enjoy it. One of these days my husband is going to build me a nice roof over my deck and I am really looking forward to that. I think we will get even more use out of it that way than we do now. LOL Leo taking down the tree.
ReplyDeleteLisa
PS I was thinking about posting a shelfari bookshelf in my blog too and am wondering if these are the books you are currently reading? They all look good.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Sorry the weather is as you say Sandra.Not much better in my part of England.A covering of snow this morning but it is still bitter Brrrrr when will it end.Don't hypnotise yourself to sleep will you or there won't be anyone to wake you up LOL!!!! As for the Rocking chair.You are a hoot as hey say in USA .ROCK ON LOL!!Have a great weekend.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeleteour tree is still up, its a fibre optyic tree and is pretty with the different lights flashing
ReplyDeleteAt the rate I'm going I've decided if the tree is down by the end of January that will be good enough. It's windy and snowing like crazy now. Skye is suppose to stop after work for dinner, if this keeps up I have a feeling she will be spending the night. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteGo for it, Hope it works. Don't swet the tree, it will grow or come down. lol
ReplyDeleteJack
Guess what Sandra, at 769 I will never diet again. Never had a weight problem until I was about 50. Have taken it off and put it back on so many times. However good luck on your crusade. I did not know those pictures on my blog got bigger when you clicked on them. Terri said she might be able to help me put them up as a header. Have not decided yet. Lucy
ReplyDeleteCorrection. not 769, only 79.
ReplyDelete