Winter is still here and raising hell with us but we shall endure...LOL I have been out because it was above 0 for a few days and that was nice. No January thaw yet though. I got to go to Church this week and to the store too finally. My foot is doing much better but I still feel some pain. Couldn't have been broken then I guess. Just gout.
Today its below 0 again but thats ok because I just know it won't last long .... January is almost over..... the longest month of the year, but only 1 more week to go.
Im making a cranberry bread right now..... hope its good. I will not put butter on it since Im dieting..... probably should not eat it but I will. I should have made muffins so I could freeze some but wasn't thinking....oh well. It will be my breakfast and lunch. 2 slices should be ok.... right? haha
I'm waiting for some books in the mail.... they sure take long when I haven't anything to read but I will crochet while Im waiting..... Now a son in law wants a pair of slippers but he has such big feet I hate to think of making them but I probably will..... just in time for Spring. lol
So off I go to check on my cranberry bread... Hope you are having a nice day
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Enjoy your bread!
ReplyDeleteI'm beginning to wonder if we will have a January thaw. The forecast for the week is all below freezing. Glad you are feeling better and that you were able to get out too. Staying in too much isn't good for us either. Although I still think I should have been a bear and hibernate all winter. Enjoy that bread. It sounds so good. I may just have to make something to day as the oven will warm up the house.
ReplyDelete'On Ya'-ma
I remember so well in North Dakota when it would warm up to ten above....or even ten below and we would be able to go outside without coats. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteCranberry bread sounds yummie!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Spring is just around the corner.........Maybe?!
ReplyDeleteThe bread sounds yummy Sandra.Oh!! go on spoil yourself have more than a couple of slices you deserve them LOL!!Hope your books soon arrive until then Happy crocheting.Look after yourself.Take Care God Bless have a nice weekend.Kath xx
ReplyDeleteGlad that your foot is doing better. I hope that bread turns out good. Helen
ReplyDeleteWow the weather does not sound like any fun. But the bread sure sounds good, (Just a little butter) Jack
ReplyDeleteYou kept yourself pretty busy without books. Hope spring comes as early as it should and warm the place up... beauty will come visit you once again with all the leaves and flowers. It should be an amazing sight where you live.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a warm and wonderful weekend.
Just noticed the Chapel in the Woods in your header! What an idealic place!
ReplyDeleteMay you continue to mend. ;o)