As you can see I'm thinking Spring..... long way to go but I can dream.I just finished reading the book The Little Giant Of Aberdeen County...... I read it very fast as it was a small book and very different then what I usually read. Tiffany Baker's first. I won't be looking for another book by her any time soon but for some reason I couldn't put it down..... Now Im reading Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter.... I hope it's a good one. Nice to be reading regular novels again after reading political things, :) More brain relaxing if you know what I mean.
The weather man said to stay tuned as he thinks he will have some good news for February.... we can take some good weather news I think, but who knows........ We take it one day at a time and enjoy the lazy days of winter... supposed to be lazy days of summer but there is more to be done in summer what with the gardening and lawn work etc but it is worth it and then it seems we have more space too. sitting on the porch or patio and all the garden rooms. lol Being retired times are sure different..... I used to be so busy raising my 7 children and then taking care of Grandchildren.... Now the kids don't expect me to take care of the Great Grandchildren and I don't discourage that one bit.
So Have a nice day and take care
Sandra



what a beautiful pic, wish i could see that out the window...instead of the snow & ice i'm looking at. :(
ReplyDeleteenjoy your book reading.
huggies...
Come on spring!
ReplyDeleteHope the Hunter book is good. I do appreciate the fiction Novel so much, where the good guy always wins. I am reading a Margolin book: Gone but not forgotten. Along with a final proof of Rags.
ReplyDeleteTAke care, good idea to think Spring.
Jack
I JUST BOUGHT THE BOOK ; "TIME IS A RIVER" BY : MARY ALICE MONROE. I HAVE NEVER READ HER BOOKS, SO I AM HOPING IT IS GOOD. TO TELL THE TRUTH I HAVEN'T DID MUCH READING IN A LONG TIME. I USE TO LOVE READING CATHERINE COOKSON AND READ MOST ALL HER BOOKS...WHICH ARE HISTORICAL / ROMANCE . NOW AFTER BEING SO LAX IN MY READING, I DON'T KNOW ANY GOOD AUTHORS ANYMORE. IF YOU KNOW SOME GOOD AUTHORS, PASS THEIR NAMES ON, OK?
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA,
CARLENE
SPRING...we are waiting for a little snow tonight. Not the usual thing here in Middle TN. I'm looking for Summer so I can warm up these old bones.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
Yes roll on spring and summer Sandra.True what you say.Times used to be so busy with our kids and grandchildren.Hope you enjoy the new book.I like autobioraphy myself.Though like Carlene over the years I have read most of Catheriine Cooksons too.Take Care God Bless Kath xx
ReplyDeleteIt is true we are much busier in the summer time. The only thing that tires me in winter is all this snow. I stayed home from work, just couldn't face driving on those bad roads again.
ReplyDeleteI'd love taking care of my grandchildren too, but they all live too far away. I only get to see them on visits most of the time.
Enjoy your lazy winter days, hopefully it won't be long now. Just February and March to go.
'OnYa'-ma
Hi Sandra, You`re not the only one thinking of Spring, I`ve been making plans for my garden and when I will plant my Summer seeds. I think I`ve had enough of Winter now. I read a lot too and at the moment I`m reading autobiographies. I`m in the middle of one and have two more that were Christmas presents, to go yet. I think a nice light novel will be what comes next. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx
Pretty sunset picture there today. I was supposed to go look for a book today but still tired from shopping yesterday. Legs hurt too much. Owen waiting for the computer and haven't made supper yet so I guess I better run.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra, good to hear your weather is clearing. So is ours. We have a long way to go beforwe we are in the clear for winter weather. I raised 5 kids and took care of grANDKIDS but I am afraid I would not be reliable or physicaly strong enough to sit the great grandkids. wISHING YOU ALL THE NICE WEATHER YOU CAN GET.
ReplyDelete