
Yesterday I had trouble getting in here the right way..... only had title and a blank space and a place to publish post.... Today its working right... :>)
It's not snowing today but this is what it looks like. we will be getting more snow tomorrow and then more the rest of the week...Sounds like it will be a snowed in Christmas but I hope not. I still have to get out and do some food shopping and don't like to get those things too early. Time will tell.... Gee they are even getting snow where there just shouldn't be any.... what a winter this is going to be.... maybe Spring will come early this year...... I can only hope.Not much to write about here, just have Christmas and prep. on my mind...
Hope you are having a wonderful day
Sandra



sometimes i have trouble getting everything to show up on here to for some reason. i hope ur week is going well! have a great friday. hugs
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to make your entry and share the snowy picture! We have just a sprinkling but are supposed to have some snow, sleet etc coming our way in the early morning hours. Take care and keep warm ! 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you got your blog to doing right. No snow here yet. Helen
ReplyDeleteThe picture is lovely. I don't know how I would do to live with snow like that. :-) Sure pretty to look at.
ReplyDeleteWe're still in the humid spring weather this week. We are way above our average temperatures for this time of year.
Deb
Love the snowy picture you posted!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra we have had driving rain here all morning seems to be off a bit now snow forecsr so will wait. Love Joan
ReplyDelete