It is cold and windy here today. I am going to only go once next week to my therapist since he will be out of town I will just go on Thurs. I think he will be cutting me lose soon. Thank you for your supporet. I am so glad Obana got in. Lucy
yay my guy won! i am happy too, for the first time in my life living here in america i feel like there is hope for our country! now all the children can believe it when their parents tell them to be good and stay in school and they might be president one day! just had to visit and comment. yours was one of the few that admitted to being happy about our new president ! lol
Im married and we are retired. Leo loves to go fishing and I love to read plus other things. we have 7 Children and 5 grandchildren 3 step grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren, 2 step great grands.I also love baseball and racing and a little bit of the Packer football games....I'm widowed now,Leo died of cancer sept 29, 2010. I miss him like he was part of me that left. I read a lot now and spend time on the computer.especially in winter.
now lets see if he can do the right thing
ReplyDeleteput a tag up this morning for our pres elect.
ReplyDeletehuggies...
Watching the election last night was priceless. Perhaps we can now truly hope again. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteI`m sure he`ll do a great job. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
It is cold and windy here today. I am going to only go once next week to my therapist since he will be out of town I will just go on Thurs. I think he will be cutting me lose soon. Thank you for your supporet. I am so glad Obana got in. Lucy
ReplyDeleteyay my guy won! i am happy too, for the first time in my life living here in america i feel like there is hope for our country!
ReplyDeletenow all the children can believe it when their parents tell them to be good and stay in school and they might be president one day! just had to visit and comment. yours was one of the few that admitted to being happy about our new president ! lol
What a sweet picture you caught of Charlie!! I love cats. We have one..Annie!! Hope that you have a great day and thanks for stopping by..Sandy
ReplyDeleteYes we can, and I just hope people do'nt expect to much right off the bat. He has many many problems. Huge ones. Lucy
ReplyDelete